Advertise in the Event Guide
Event Guide advertising is a great way to promote your event, class or workshop annually. More than 20,000 people attend the event in Northern California.
Download the Event Guide Ad Rates
• Promote your school
• Promote your performance season
• Advertise your products or services
• Offer a discount coupon
Advertisements are seen by a growing community of dance enthusiasts and the dancers, and audience in the Bay Area, that rely on this annual event to learn about your work.
The Event Guide will be distributed through out the Bay Area in local dance studios coffee shops, theaters and public spaces. We publish and distribute 40,000+ Event Guides and conduct a marketing campaign covering print, radio, television, and electronic media that promote all the free events during the 10-day celebration.
Beginning the first week of April, Event Guides will be available for pick up at the following locations:
• Dancers' Group 1360 Mission Street, Suite 200, San Francisco
• ODC Dance Commons 351 Shotwell Street, San Francisco (between 17th & 18th Street)
• Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts 1428 Alice Street, Oakland
• Western Ballet 914 N. Rengstorff Ave. Unit A, Mountain View
If you have a neighborhood, studio or business location and want to be a "pick-up" spot, we would love to hear from you! Email us at or call 415.920.9181.